2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
When visiting the website When you visit my website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of my website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the called file,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider. The data mentioned will be processed by me for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of my website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. My legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do I use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. I will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you yours according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well - as permitted by law and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
4. Affected rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by me. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of your data, if it was not collected from me, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored in my possession;
- to demand, in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, the deletion of your personal data stored by me, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or to assert, exercise or Defense of legal rights is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but they reject their deletion and I no longer need the data, but they assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or have lodged objections to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, your personal data provided to me in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person in charge;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke their once given consent to me at any time. As a result, I am no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and, according to Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or my seat.
5. Right to object
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right to objection, which is implemented by me without stating a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Content of the online offer
The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, which refer to material or immaterial nature, which were caused by the use or disuse of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are excluded, unless the author proves intentional or grossly negligent Fault is present. All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.
2. References and links
In the case of direct or indirect references to external websites ("links"), which are outside the area of responsibility of the author, a liability obligation would only come into force in the case in which the author has knowledge of the content and it technically possible and reasonable to prevent the use of illegal content. The author hereby expressly declares that at the time of linking, no illegal content was recognizable on the linked pages. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. Therefore he dissociates himself hereby expressly from all contents of all linked / linked sides, which were changed after the link setting. This statement applies to all links and references within the own internet offer as well as to foreign entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damages resulting from the use or disuse of such information, the provider of the page to which reference was made, not the one who only links to the respective publication.
3. Copyright and Trademark
Law The author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, sound files, video sequences and texts created by him or to use graphics, sound files, video sequences and texts To access texts. All brand names and trademarks mentioned within the Internet offer and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. Just because of the mere mention is not to draw the conclusion that trademarks are not protected by rights of third parties! The copyright for published objects created by the author remains solely with the author of the pages. Reproduction or use of such photos, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express consent of the author.
4. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet offer, from which reference was made to this page. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
0049 (0)162- 73 06 379
studio: gerichtstr. 12/13
13347 berlin germany